Snoqualmie Valley Free Health Care
CarePoint Clinic exists to provide free quality primary healthcare to the Snoqualmie Valley and surrounding areas.
CarePoint Clinic Response to COVID-19
Patients: Please contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to the clinic or a hospital. CarePoint Clinic: (425) 478-6627
You may qualify for testing if you meet the following criteria:
Experiencing symptoms (cough, fever of at least 100.4, sore through and/or shortness of breath) AND:
– Work in health care, public safety, or critical infrastructure like grocery stores, restaurants, shelters, gas stations, public utilities, child care, or correctional facilities OR
– 50 years of age or older
– OR Someone with underlying medical conditions or a weakened immune system OR
– Currently pregnant.
From the Department of Health, March 6, 2020
What to do if you have a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19. READ PDF
What to do if you were potentially exposed to someone with a confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19). READ PDF
What to do if you have symptoms of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and have not been around anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. READ PDF
CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help protect yourself and others during a COVID-19 outbreak. The following is from the CDC website 4/17/2020.
– The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person. Recent studies indicate that people who are infected but do not have symptoms likely also play a role in the spread of COVID-19.
– There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease in 2019 (COVID-19).
– The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
– Wearing a cloth face-covering in public settings
– Social or physical distancing of at least 6 feet apart from other people
– Do not gather in groups
– Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings
– Clean surfaces using soap and water. Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
For more information visit the CDC Website
For Washington State resources and recommendations visit Washington State Dept of Health
For King County Specific information visit Seattle and King County Dept of Health
Wednesdays: 10 am – 2 pm
2nd Saturday of the month: 9 am – 1 pm
Call (425) 478-6627 for an appointment
SVA Church Campus
36017 SE Fish Hatchery Rd
Fall City, WA 98024